We will explore the concept of spiritual discipline (Tapas, in Sanskrit), how it can be used in a supportive, compassionate, and healthy way, and how it can be used to help us feel more full of spirit. We will also focus on the foundation of integrated movement and how our body understands movement.
15 Euros per class or the 6-class series for 80 Euros (10-Pass can be used for this series). Register for the zoom class, and pay. Then, you are all set!
Wednesdays January 11 – Feb 15, 2023
18:00 – 19:30 CET
Topics covered in this Series
- Tapas in Yoga Philosophy and how it relates to practical application
- Exploring Spirals through the muscular skeletal system
- Abhyasa & Vairagya – Foundations of “sticking with it”
- Neck & Shoulders therapeutic support
- Hips & Low Back therapeutic support
- Gentle Awareness through the body